Driving School Insurance Rates & Discounts
There are different driving school insurance companies and different companies have their different policies. The policies under driving school insurance have been established and amended over the years. The insurance policies are further divided into six further subsections: Driving Instructors, Private Car Insurance, VAN Insurance, Removal Company, Household Insurance, Business and Liability. The Master cover also provides you the insurance for Breakdown cover, Gap cover, Personal Accident and illness. The insurance agencies provide you high quality driving school insurance, have competitive price, and they believe in building customer retention (maintain customer relationships for long term).
Benefits of using the driving school insurance policy:
- Provides you legal protection and recovery in case of uninsured losses (losses made by you/instructor or from a learner).
- Provides you recovery in case of fire for unlimited period of time.
- Provides you recovery in case of theft for unlimited period of time.
- Up to 70% Introductory No Claims Bonus.
- Guaranteed No Claims Bonus available.
- Liability covers whilst giving instruction in your vehicle.
- Social, Domestic and Pleasure use for drivers over 25.
- Provides you Free Green Cards.
- The commission is given to driving instructor- this varies from policy to policy and agency to agency.
- Personal accidents up to a certain range are covered for you and your family members.
- They care about their services.
The cost of insurance depends upon these factors:
- Make of your car
- Model of your car
- Compare different insurance policies avail in the market to make sure that you are getting the best policy
In quotation form they have – fill the online information about the vehicle (whether it has proper dual controls or not), about you (instructor), about proposer or any additional driver. The information can be added through the online process, via email, phone calls or physically depending upon the modes offered by the agency.